Carnival Drink Package
Enjoy ice-cold refreshments during meals, during shows, during, well... anytime you want with Bottomless Bubbles. This unlimited soda program lets you indulge in all-you-can-drink soda and juice for the full length of your cruise. Sweet! Bottomless Bubbles is available for purchase at the Lobby, Casino and Pool Bars. Restrictions apply.
- Non-transferable and may not be shared. Guests or family members who would like to enjoy soft drinks through this program must purchase their own sticker.
- One beverage serving, per sticker, will be served at a time.
- Soft drink is served by the glass (16 ounces); juice is served by the glass (10 ounces).
- Cannot be used through room service or the Interactive TV system, where applicable, or the minibar, where applicable.
- Program is only applicable for onboard purchases.
- Cheers Package is inclusive of VAT, if and as applicable on European cruises.
Enjoy the ease of paying one flat price for your spirited beverages over the entire length of your cruise. Now, that’s something to cheer about! Save 10% by purchasing before you sail.
Cut-off for pre-purchase is 11:59 PM the day before embarkation and 9:00pm EST through call center. Additional restrictions apply, see below.
- All spirits (including cocktails), as well as beer and wine by the glass with a $20.00 or lower menu price
- Sodas, Zero-Proof frozen cocktails, energy drinks, specialty coffee, hot tea, 500ml bottled water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages
- Packaged water in the Dining Room and Specialty Restaurants
- 25% discount off the menu price for any spirit or wine by the glass above $20.00
- 25% discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle
- 25% discount off beverage seminars and classes
- Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses
- Bottles of liquor
- Beverages offered at gangway
- Beverages offered through room service, mini bars and/or in-stateroom beverage programs
- Sharing cocktails, floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets
- Beverages offered through enomatic wine machines
- All other beverage-related programs including merchandise, cigars and cigarettes
- Food items
Applicable state and local taxes will be charged to the guest folio when this program is used within US waters. The tax is based on the state's tax structure and the cost of the individual drink purchased (not the daily program rate). For example: if the drink price is $5 and the tax is 10%, the guest's Sail & Sign card will be charged $0.50 for tax. This applies to all US ports (embarkation home ports and ports-of-call). Cheers Package is inclusive of VAT, if and as applicable on European cruises.