Thailand Beaches West Coast (Nov - Apr)
Thailand Beaches: Bangkok to Phuket
Clear blue waters, white sands, swaying palm trees and a bungalow on the beach – they don’t call it Thai-riffic for nothing. Come and explore Thailand’s capital, relax in the sun and try some of the choice food this region is renowned for. Exploring capital Bangkok, Ao Nang, Ko Yao Yai and Phuket, you’ll be hitting the best of the best in Thailand, getting all the time you need to hit the bustling streets and manic markets, or just basking on the shores of some of the best beaches in the world. It’s all fun and games that await, so jump right into the heart of Thailand’s best.
- Bangkok – Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
- Ao Nang – Ao Thalane Sea Kayaking
- Ao Nang – Ao Thalane Lunch
- Ko Yao Yai – Home-cooked dinner
- Ko Yao Yai – Traditional dessert making
- Ko Yao Yai – Village visit & guided walk
- Koh Yao Yai – Phang Nga National Marine Park
- Koh Yao Yai – Boat trip & snorkelling
- Ko Yao Yai – Picnic lunch on the beach
- Phuket – Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre
- Phuket – Bang Pae waterfall
- Phuket – Khao Phra Thaeo Wildlife Sanctuary
- Ease into the beach-loving lifestyle on the chilled-out island of Ko Yao Yai and, armed with a snorkel, explore the surrounding islands and waters on an included boat trip.
- Get deep in the community vibes of Ko Yao Yai by spending time with the locals, making desserts and learning about their environmental efforts.
- Meet some furry friends and learn about the great work done at the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre to reintroduce this species sustainably back into the wild.
- Discover a true slice of paradise on an included sea kayaking trip through the stunning inlets, caves and hidden lagoons of the Ao Thalane mangrove forests.
- Oh, did we mention the beaches? Just some of the most striking stretches of sand with sparkling sapphire waters and palm-fringed shores – no biggie.
Ko Yao Yai
Ko Yao Yai