Westons cider, situated deep in the Herefordshire countryside and nestled amongst apple and perry pear orchards, is a venue where visitors of all ages can discover the secrets of traditional cider making by joining one of the guided mill tours. Here you can also treat yourself with a delicious homemade lunch at Scrumpy House Restaurant or Bottle Museum Tea Room!
- Address: The Bounds, Much Marcle, Ledbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 1531 660233 / +44 1531 660108
- More Info: www.westons-cider.co.uk
- More Info: www.facebook.com/WestonsCiderMill