There is no better way to experience a destination than a river cruise. It's simple, comfortable and offers full cultural immersion with longer stays in port and enrichment programs onboard. Offering spacious, well-appointed suite accommodations, the exceptional quality, and service.
As a Certified River Cruise Expert, I have experience and knowledge about river cruising and river cruising providers that many agents do not have. I am uniquely qualified to help you explore your options and help plan your perfect river cruise.
A river cruise can be defined as:
- A form of leisure travel that takes guests along inland waterways.
- Usually there are several port stops over the course of each passage.
- Typical river cruises often last longer than a week.
- Carry anywhere from 100 to 250 guests, depending on the ship size.
- Are popular on many of the world’s major rivers, including the Danube, Rhine, Volga and Yangtze.
Explore the world’s great cities
The most cosmopolitan cities developed along the rivers, the world’s first trade routes. From iconic “must-sees” like Paris, Amsterdam and Budapest to quaint villages and towns waiting to be discovered, a river provides you easy access to savor the delights of both. Cities like Berlin, Lisbon, Prague, Vienna, Moscow, Cairo and Beijing are just a few that are accessible on a river cruise. In addition to the rivers listed above, cruises along lesser-known rivers like the Mekong in Southeast Asia and the Main in Germany are options.
This agency has completed Advanced River Cruise training and has expert level knowledge and experience to help plan your next vacation.